WSGS TRADING POST 2

BUY, SELL, or TRADE HERE

Contact Admin for site issues, Thank you for Joining.
It is a good idea to put a price and location so people have an idea on where the seller is and estimate of what you want and can save alot of time & Questions.

TC Venture Bolt Action 308 with Nikon Prostaff 5 Scope and CVA Optima V2 with Busnell Banner Scope/ First 500 Takes both!

bakerjeffery1970

TC Venture Bolt Action 308 with Nikon Prostaff 5 Scope and CVA Optima V2 with Busnell Banner Scope/ First 500 Takes both!

Post by bakerjeffery1970 on Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:51 pm

The first rifle is a Thompson Venture bolt action rifle, it is by FAR the most accurate rifle I have ever shot. Straight out of the box it shoots 1/4 inch groups at 100 yards. This rifle is in the .308 caliber and comes outfitted with a Nikon Pro-staff 5 scope and the scope is 3.5-14x50. I also purchased a sun shield for the scope and it makes 100% difference on super bright days and really sunny snow days. The rifle also has a telescoping bi-pod and a leather Remington Sling. This rifle has had one box of shells shot through it to sight it in and then to just get comfortable with the way the rifle shoots. After that it has had only one shell shot out of it and that was used to take a nice 8 pointer at 285 yards and it literally split the heart in two in a quartering forward shot. This rifle and all of the accessories were bought new in 2015. I have over 1150.00 in this setup. 500+ for the rifle, 530 plus for the scope, and the rest in the sun shield, bipod, and leather sling. I will entertain all serious cash offers. This would make an awesome rifle for any deer/bear/elk hunter. The second rifle is a CVA Optima V2 with the Camo Stock in .50 cal. The rifle comes outfitted with a Bushnell Banner 4-16x40 scope with see thru mounts. The rifle comes with 1 full pack and one half pack of powrbelts, half of a box of pyrodex pellets, almost full box of winchester clean shot 209 primers, a few speedloaders, a new tube of CVA breech plus greese, a necessities pouch, palm starter, and cleaning supplies. Both guns have been kept in near perfect condition. I am 100% OCD when it comes to the upkeep of my hunting and fishing equipment. Anyone interested can call me at 606-436-4439
    CLICK FOR PHOTO'S
    non mobile photos - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    mobile - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:34 am